Virtual Golf Tournament for Mariposa House Hospice (throughout the month of August)
Saturday, August 1, 2020 8:00 a.m.
1140 Brodie Drive
View on Google Maps
Mariposa House Hospice may not be able to gather as a group to have our traditional golf tournament due to COVID-19, but we have come up with a virtual alternative so that we can support local golf courses and support a worthy cause at the same time. It's a win-win!
How to participate:
- Register and pay the $50 per player registration fee (a charitable donation tax receipt will be issued to you immediately).
- Print or Save your donation receipt and keep it somewhere safe until it's time to play.
- Book a round of golf at your preferred course during the month of August. Several golf courses will be offering a special deal on green fees... find us on social media for more details.
When you play:
- Take your printed/saved donation receipt with you so the golf course knows that you're part of our tournament as some local courses will be offering discounts.
- Take a picture of your team while playing and submit that along with your score sheet to email@example.com for a chance to win a prize!
Register online at: